Skip to main content

WHERE DO BROKEN HEARTS GO?










I was so wrong. 

Yes, Bahrain is a cool place to visit. Yes my mum's brother and his wife and their daughter, all of them are literally chill. 
But I hate it. I hate it in here. It's not the food, not the weather(not a big fan but I'm versatile), it's not the beautiful place, and it's definitely not the people. 
I. Just. Hate. It.

I feel so lonely.

There's this small table aunty has on the balcony. At night(or day), when nobody's here, I would stand on the edge and wonder how it would be if I fell from the third floor. 


And he says that God is convinced that I'm gonna kill myself!(what a joke!)

No, I don't plan on killing myself(anytime soon). No, I don't wanna ever come back here alone(unless I have the ability to change my personality or something). And no, I don't wanna suffer.

Does anyone reading this shitty blog actually have any knowledge on me?(*wondering*)

It's either the people from my Instagram story, or the people from my Wattpad page(if you are one of them, gosh I love you), or people stalking me(I know for a fact that you don't exist).

But I do have a few friends whom I like. So maybe they feel pity for me which make them read this. 
Maybe. Maybe not.

Anyway, today is April the 16th. I'll go back before or on May 7th.

You know how this shit works, I wanna go back unless it's that day or something, and when I reach there I'll mentally give myself a slap on my face for not enjoying my time here.

Let's hope, if anyone reading this(as if), if you do feel pity or anything, let me know it, just give me a reason to live.




Because these words I write down are the only proof I have that I'm still alive.

Comments

  1. HEY HI HMM
    we have known each other for about 7 years and you were the first person who approached me like you knew me and I knew
    from the first time that we will be the best of friends and we still are. I LOVE YOU AND I CARE ABOUT YOU A LOTSS I THINK ABOUT YOU A LOT AND YOU ARE THE MOST COOLEST AND KIND FRIEND EVAH.
    Ps: stay alive bcs we have a lots of concerts to go and memories to share and dont forget abt the movie plan๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Guest(USER) not found

  Imagine not being with someone you want. I'm not doing anything about the confirmation of the 'L' word as I'm not even sure about it. I'll start with some ways to be pleased with yourself for not confessing. One, think about the cultural differences(as if). Second, think about the personality differences. I can assure the distance between them will be miles. The similarities are present but yet they contrast each other(rethink).  What happened during the first few months(July-) seems like a lie as it seems like we don't even know each other now. Maybe we don't, atleast she could pretend. I don't want her to feel guilty about anything as she doesn't have anything to feel guilty about. Most of them, I did it to myself-not thinking about the consequences.I want to blame myself but my ego isn't allowing me to.  I hope I have the guts to post this. I want to thank my friend who replied thinking that I was writing a suicide note, lol. Mee

Spotted- DISCOVERED

A brand new start? So hear me out. Today, on the seventh of October twenty-twenty-one, while I was attending my usual boring classes, I had a epiphany. Make a blog like you've always wanted. Begin from having a....I don't know.....brand new start? Not so much.  You see, I'm being honest about the part where I said about 'like you've always wanted'. But FYI, this is not a brand new start. Maybe a brand new skirt I'm wearing.  I'm in a middle of a huge crises. Every time I open it, my laptop is freezing itself and school reopens in less than a month. Not to mention, we'll have exams too. And I have a lot to learn about....every single subject.  This is far not the worst month of the year, but still not the best one either. But we'll get to that later. I don't even know why I started writing this when I write poetries, stories on Wattpad etc. I don't even know if this will be updated regularly. Let's be honest, it will be NOT