Skip to main content

Spotted- DISCOVERED

A brand new start?

So hear me out. Today, on the seventh of October twenty-twenty-one, while I was attending my usual boring classes, I had a epiphany. Make a blog like you've always wanted. Begin from having a....I don't know.....brand new start?

Not so much. 
You see, I'm being honest about the part where I said about 'like you've always wanted'. But FYI, this is not a brand new start. Maybe a brand new skirt I'm wearing. 

I'm in a middle of a huge crises. Every time I open it, my laptop is freezing itself and school reopens in less than a month. Not to mention, we'll have exams too. And I have a lot to learn about....every single subject. This is far not the worst month of the year, but still not the best one either. But we'll get to that later.

I don't even know why I started writing this when I write poetries, stories on Wattpad etc. I don't even know if this will be updated regularly. Let's be honest, it will be NOT. 

Of all the things I've written online, this is far the most difficult one. Writing a blog is a way of expressing yourself to people. And I still don't have the courage to do it. Jee, what a coward. 

And apart from all the sarcasm and dark humor, I'm pretty sensitive. Since this is the first post, there's no way in hell that I'll be rambling about myself. 

Here's a shoutout to the random object or the person (tsk-tsk), who unknowingly inspired me to start this blog, I'm showing some gratitude towards you. So kindly appreciate. 

Also let's hope this blog goes on like a half-pie and not ruin the lives of their friends and family like Gossip girl did. 
Good day everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest(USER) not found

  Imagine not being with someone you want. I'm not doing anything about the confirmation of the 'L' word as I'm not even sure about it. I'll start with some ways to be pleased with yourself for not confessing. One, think about the cultural differences(as if). Second, think about the personality differences. I can assure the distance between them will be miles. The similarities are present but yet they contrast each other(rethink).  What happened during the first few months(July-) seems like a lie as it seems like we don't even know each other now. Maybe we don't, atleast she could pretend. I don't want her to feel guilty about anything as she doesn't have anything to feel guilty about. Most of them, I did it to myself-not thinking about the consequences.I want to blame myself but my ego isn't allowing me to.  I hope I have the guts to post this. I want to thank my friend who replied thinking that I was writing a suicide note, lol. Mee

When you look at the moon, do you always see a bright circle?

  The moon is only pretty because it is far. It's past four right now. My tonsillitis infection is once again back(welcome everyone). And just like always, I made a few friends. They are good people, just like everyone else is(AH, THE IRONY). I miss my mom. I know things aren't that great between us(it never was), but I wonder how she is.  I miss my sister(Yes, I'm aware of the fact that we are not close).  I miss my dad. I hope he's okay despite the things he had to go through the past few years. I really hope him the best. And my school mates are some people I don't miss that much(sorry not sorry). Everybody knows it. It's not actually because they are bad people-we just didn't get along that well(haha?). I want to look at things and only see the bright side. Whenever I look at the moon, it's a narrow crescent(everytime). Maybe it's me, maybe it's the way I see it(it IS the way I see). Maybe that's why some people dislike me so much(uhuh).